The Parish Pastoral Council is composed of both elected and appointed parishioners who assist the Pastor in the leadership duties of the Parish. Its purpose is to implement the Parish Mission Statement in full cooperation with the Pastor.
- to recommend policies, procedures and programs which would assist in the implementation of the Mission Statement and Parish Pastoral Plan
- to foster the building of Christian community by effective stewardship
- to listen to, and communicate with, the parish at large
- to assess the needs and concerns, gifts and resources of the parish and its members
- to collaborate in ongoing pastoral planning, and in decision makng with the Pastor
- to review and evaluate the effectiveness of existing programs
- to collaborate with other religious bodies and with civic, business and professional organizations in working for the common good of the parish community
The Council meets at 7:30pm on the first Monday of each month, from September to June, in the first floor meeting room of the Parish Office. Interested parishioners are always welcome and encouraged to attend these monthly meetings. If you plan to attend, please email our Council President, Phil Ahr.